Saturday, December 18, 2010

Home

I am home.
I have actually been home for a week now. I finished up my first semester at Franciscan. I am now a sophomore in college. I am very quite bored right now. And tired. I had to wake up early to take mother to work. It is so cold outside. I realized why taking mother to work that She and I have way to much in common. I got my habits of ditziness and rambling from her. Yeah, me ditzy, and me rambling, though I really don't ramble that much while typing, just when I am talking out loud to people, but I guess you would have to count the constant rambling that goes on in my head. It is very much full of ramblings of a 19 year old girl. And the rantings, the rantings are so much more enjoyable. I rather enjoy a good rant about something and I am sure that my friends are tired of both my ramblings and rantings.
Until later with Love,
MK

No comments:

Post a Comment