This last week was pretty horrible even though I only had class three days. On Thursday I had a quiz and a test. The quiz was for news reporting. It seemed pretty easy. The test was for theology. Yeah it was a lot harder then one would think but I am pretty sure that I did a lot better then the last theology test. On Friday I woke up at 7:30 for my 8 am class. I felt horrid. My stomach hurt and I had a horrible headache. I ended up not going to class yesterday morning and was going to stay in bed the rest of the day but I had two test to get to. Spanish and mass media. =P I really don't like either one of those, especially Spanish. But I got through those and went back to my room until 4:30 and Calvin made me be a little bit social. It was needed. I am so lucky to have such great friends. =D After supper I came back to Marian and hung out with other friends until about 9 then went to my Adoration hour and after I went back and we played a couple of games until about 2 am.
Now I am in my room taking a break from cleaning it. =/ Its not much fun but afterwards I was going to try to find someone to hang to hang out with or maybe I will go to the library and study.
Until later with Love,
MK
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment