Tuesday, April 5, 2011

sleep

I am convinced that sleep is for breaks and being sick.

Should I be asleep right now? yes I most certaininly should. But as you can tell, I'm not. Why? I really don't know. I am tired. And I have class all morning and a test tomorrow afternoon and then work, Yes I am going to kill myself, and there is no coffee, I gave it up for lent. yeah I know silly me. So here I am writing when I should be studying or sleeping.
I am kind of afraid of sleep right now. I haven't been sleeping well and because of that I have been seriously tired. One would think that I would want to sleep because of this, but the reasoning behind not sleeping well is there and present, only I don't feel like saying that reason because I am too scared of the reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment