Monday, October 11, 2010

Random Monday thoughts

Random thought #1: I am so bored and tired and tired of being tired tied of being bored AND tired...yeah I think you get the idea

Random thought #2: Spanish is harder then it looks. No wait it looks hard and it is hard.

Random thought #3: Libraries get very crowded on monday afternoons in the middle of midterms.

Random thought #4: I need to repaint my fingernails. they are starting to get chipped and thus look bad....What color??

Random thought #5: I am avoiding doing schoolwork right now, timeline for history need to get done and I need to study for my history test on friday, but instead I am writing here because I am wasting time and I really don't feel like doing school work right now.

Random thought #6: Listening to swing dance music makes one want to swing dance...in the middle of the library...on monday afternoon. 

Random thought #7: I want a guy that sings Frank Sinatra songs to me everyday <3.

Random thought #8: I wonder what is at the caf today for supper?

Random thought #9: I don't want to work tonight.

Random thought #10:My computer screen is really dirty, I need to clean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment