So I started at FUS this year. I love it here. I am not going to say that its perfect because I do have complaints. One of these complaints would be the garbage trucks. I live in Marian, whoever has been you here will realize that Marian is between Trinity and the cafe, I live on the side of the cafe. About 12:30 every night, yes it is every night, the garbage truck comes. Not that I am neccesserly in bed, trying to go to sleep, I still find it annoying and Yes I want to complain about it, My friends who live in Clare, or Liz, both of which are not having to deal with the trucks coming to the cafe,laugh when I complain about it. But I think other then the garbage trucks I am pretty much happy here...
I should try to get some pics to post.
Until later in love,
MK
Monday, September 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment