So this weekend was busy... on Saturday I went to go visit my best friend and stayed with her family till Monday evening. I had fun. On Saturday we went window shopping with her younger sister. On Sunday we went to Mass and then went and saw New Moon(the second movie in the Twilight Saga. neither one of us were to impressed by the movie but we thought that the clothing was awesome. they wasn't very many people in the theatre with us and me and Caroline laughed at all the lines that were incredibly stupid. Also it didn't really follow the book very well. When we got back to her house we watched LOTR 2&3. That was the first time I saw them and I thought that they were wonderful! On Monday we went consignment stores and goodwill to just see what we could find. We found lots. The main reason that we went was to find a prom dress for her(I know it is still early) we found one for her that was a dollar at Goodwill. We also found one for me at the same place for a Dollar and even though I already have a dress form a few years ago I am going to fix it up and if I go visit my older brother at Christendom for the spring formal I can wear it there and then were my other prom dress to the prom here at home. After shopping I had to get home because my Mother wanted me to leave before it got to dark. So i came home and I ended up getting sick last night. That was not fun but I feel better today.
MK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Down with Twilight and up with LOTR!!! :P ;) Get better soon, Mary Kate.
ReplyDelete~Vicki
Thanks,I am feeling tons better now and I can eat again.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you about Twilight & LOTR, i am ashamed to admit it but I was a vampire kind of girl for a while... But then I read boxs with better characters & story lines, and elves and hobbits are way better then vampires and werewolves.