Monday, December 7, 2009

Snow

I woke up this morning to my dad telling me that even though there was snow on the ground I had to go to class. I know it supposed to snow and I was praying that it would have snowed hard enough so that I wouldn't have to go to class. It took me a while to wake up and roll out of bed. We live on top of this hill and so we have a steep hill as a driveway. I am still not to comfortable driving on it in the snow so I asked Dad to drive me down the driveway. I went to class and then I came home and the WHOLE time I was cold! I am still cold. I am almost always cold during this months. Anyway, enough rambling. if you have snow and you do happen to have to go out in it, please, PLEASE be careful!
MKD

No comments:

Post a Comment